Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Jeep Start Stop System Unavailable
Jeep Start Stop System Unavailable. The light indicating the auto start/stop function when the engine is idling lit up. Locate the main 12v battery.
As soon as vehicle is shut off and restarted no issues. The came the auto start/stop system issues. I disconnected the battery and reconnected it after 1 minute.
Jeep Assist Attended And Started The Engine By Jumping It Off From A Stand Alone Battery And Let The Engine Idle For About 20 Mins With The Battery Attached.
This is my first jeep and coming from a bmw family of cars i'm not even sure what my expectation should be when i bring it for warranty service. Is your battery light, or service stop/start light on after repairs were made to your jeep jl. The light indicating the auto start/stop function when the engine is idling lit up.
Hoping That I Could Reset The Issue.
After removing the sensor, you will see an alert “start/stop unavailable, service. I have had serviced a few times and they have replaced the batteries, etc. Here are some things to check and to be aware of.
Easy Diag & Easy Fixhope You Enjoy:)Email:
I am at dealership today and they said that its not working due to low voltage on battery.should be at 500, but hand held battery voltage reader is at 300. #8 · nov 24, 2021. It worked for a day or two and now constantly says the system isn’t ready but doesn’t give a reason why.
The Jeep Compass Is 19 Months Old And About 14K Mileage.
He thought that the battery may be at fault or it was draining for some reason. Locate the main 12v battery. Jeep has now been at the dealership 3 times with no fix.
I Disconnected The Battery And Reconnected It After 1 Minute.
The group size for the battery is an 94r. I don't know why they even bother putting it on a manual jeep anyways. When my stop/ start says unavailable the jeep starts shaking with flashing engine light.
Comments
Post a Comment